14, 13 & 1!
already did 14 so here is 1 and 13!
(CDs and desk aren’t actually mine, but everything else is)
what I hate to draw:
glasses. just no. you’ll notice none of my ocs wear them.
14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now!
I drew this yesterday but didn’t get a chance to upload it, but this was me yesterday. I was having a bad hair day oops.
finished! I think my painting is improving a bit, though the pants are still a nightmare.
o0o Hi there. I didn't see any like a FAQ on your blog so I want to ask you wwhoch program do you use for painting? o0o
hello!! i use sai paint tool for most everything. i also use photoshop cs6 but only for things like text, textures, etc. (basically anything i can’t do in sai). also i have a wacom intuos 3 tablet but i’m saving up for a cintiq!
wipwipwip changed her shorts to something maybe more classy
Email me for questions and inquiries. firstname.lastname@example.org
These offers will be open for about a month. Not taking in too many at once. FOR MARCH!
IT’S KENDRA-P’S 5000 FOLLOWER DRAWING GIVEAWAY BONANZA
I had a recent explosion of followers that put me over 5000, so it’s time for a lil giveaway to celebrate how cool you all are.
How do you participate?
- Reblog this post! As many times as you want, I don’t care.
- You do not need to be my follower, but it would be totally cool if you were.
- Likes do not count as an entry.
PRIZES? You know it.
- A digital colored sketch, similar to this drawing. Basically just a character or 2, solid colored background, and some basic shading.
- I will draw your original characters or anything from whatever fandom you dig OR WHATEVER YOU WANT (as long as it doesn’t make me horribly uncomfortable.)
- YOU MUST HAVE AN ASK BOX so I can contact the winner and ask whatchoo want, foo
I will decide a random winner next Sunday (March 9). If you don’t respond to my ask within 3 days, I’ll pick someone else.
I don’t know why I always draw her like some urban ratchet princess…
oh well gonna try some dramatic lighting on this. also trying out a new brush setting.